Using the Intranet as an engine for employee experience improvement
A mature enterprise social network can be a powerful force for organisational change and improvement, and not just a better platform for communication and workplace coordination. Using the ESN as a connected platform for continuous improvement of the organisation and its processes and practices is a very practical use case that can help engage people who do not yet see the value in sharing their work in the open, and can help foster a culture of emergent leadership, where everybody is encouraged to fix problems getting in the way of new and better ways of working. This talk will share some ideas about how to do this, and how to engage leaders to win their support.
- Why so little focus on employee experience?
- An agile approach to the continuous improvement of employee experience
- Capability and service mapping using your ESN
- Identifying and fixing broken processes
- Identifying potential for automation
- The role of leaders – how to get them on board